Sunday, May 22, 2011

Survey Says...

Just a little survey to get to know the Hubby and I...

1. What are your middle names?
Dale and Elizabeth... well Westbrook if you count that I dropped my middle name when we got married.

2. How long have you been together?
We have been together for almost 3 years... we have been married for a little over two months.

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? 
We were pretty much inseperable for the most part after we met... so a week at most?

4. Who asked who out?
I am sure he asked me out but it was pretty mutual!

5. How old are each of you?
We are both 23... He turns 24 this upcoming Friday, May 27th!

6. Did you go to the same school?
No way... I grew up on the East Coast and he grew up on the West Coast.

7. Are you from the same home town?
No... Again we grew up on opposite Coasts.

8. Who is the smartest?
Our smarts compliment each other... He is smarter in subjects that I am not so smart in... and I am smarter in subjects that he may not be so smart in. We mesh well :).

9. Who majored in what?
My hubby majored in being a BAMF!!! I am currently majoring in Public Health.

10. Who is the most sensitive?
Oh!! Definitley me!!

11.Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
We drove to Indiana and back!! :)

12. Who has the worst temper?
I think he probably has the worst temper, wonder if he would agree ;)...

13. How many children do you want?
At least two or three!

14. Who does the cooking?
Me usually, but he helps sometimes! 

15. Who is more social?
Definitley him! He could make friends with a tree! lol I LOVE YOU BABE!!!

16. Who is the neat freak?
Neither of us are neat freaks!! He may say I am anal about some things... such as how the towels are folded... but not a neat freak by any means!

17. Who is the most stubborn?
We are both pretty darn stubborn... I say a tie!

18. Who wakes up earlier?
He definitley wakes up earlier!

19. Where was your first date?
 Our first real date... we went to dinner at HOPS and then went to the movies... where my dear husband SLEPT through the movie lol... Gotta love him!!

20. Who has the bigger family?
Me! He has one brother... I have 6 siblings :).

21. Do you get flowers often?
Before he deployed, YES!!

22. How do you spend the holidays?
Apart right now :(

23. Who is more jealous?
I think we are both equally jealous.

24. How long did it take to get serious?
We were serious right off the bat... we cooled off for about a year or so... broke up when he transferred to Hawaii, but got right back together within two months. We were as serious as we had ever been and got married on 11MAR11! 

25. Who eats more?
Definitley Him!! He is a growing boy ;)!

26. What do you do for a living?
I am in the Coast Guard with a desk job... and he is in the Army fighting for my freedom to be blogging at 3AM!

27. Who does the laundry?
We each do our own because we are apart... but we share the duties when we are together.

28. Who's better with the computer?
Him.

29. Who drives when you are together?
Him, I prefer to ride and nap lol.

30. What is your song? 
We love quite a few songs such as "Big Green Tractor" by Jason Aldean and "Love Your Love the Most" by Eric Church.
 

2 comments:

  1. This whole post just made me go, aw, aww, awww! And I am with you on the towels. There is a certain way that they are folded so they all look nice and match! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane,

    I KNEW I LIKED YOU ;)! Glad I have another woman to back me up on the Towel thing!! :)

    ReplyDelete