Sunday, October 2, 2011

I have SO much to blog about!

Since I have so much that I NEED to blog about I am going to start writing the blog post's tonight for the rest of the week! Since I have a little bit of time while I am doing laundry! Look forward to topics such as the AWESOME pillow I had made for my Lovahboy for our 6 month anniversary. I was going to ship it to him but he wants me to hold it til he comes home for R&R. The great giveaway prize that I won! It came in and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! The blog award that two of my FAVORITE bloggy friends gave me! Plus the usuals that I have been missing out on lately such as What's YOUR Song? and Milspouse Friday Fill-In.

Hope you all have a relaxing Sunday night!

1 comment:

  1. I love when I can be on top of it enough to do scheduled posts! It's fabulous. I can't wait to read all about all this good stuff!! And that must mean R&R is coming up sometime soonish, yeah? Ahh so exciting!

    ReplyDelete