Sunday, September 18, 2011

A busy week ahead!

We have a huge conference coming up at work this week that is going to make everything CRAZY! I have been asked to make 100 lemon cookies for an afternoon refreshment. So instead of going to bed tonight at 830ish like I was planning, I remembered this task and decided I better go ahead and make whatever I am going to have for dinner tomorrow night so that will be one less that I have to worry about. So here I am awake... waiting on my Chicken Casserole to finish baking! I also have a orthodontic appointment on Tuesday, that should be fun! More conference fun on Wednesday and then on thursday it is my BIRTHDAY! Wooooohoo... not lol. It would be special if my loverboy was here instead of in the Stan. I agreed to watch one of my very best friends awesome little boy on Saturday so I won't be going home this weekend to celebrate my birthday with my family either. That's ok though because gas is expensive and driving a jeep from NoVA to Eastern NC isn't the cheapest :). I can always get a head start on one of my upcoming paper's since I have another class starting in October that will make me even BUSIER!

I am looking forward to going into work tomorrow :)... Only because I had a FUN Friday decorating Dawn's (the very bestfriend I mentioned above) desk for her birthday while she was on leave all of last week! She has no IDEA and I don't believe that she reads my blog... hahahaha. I'll try and remember to send the pictures home from the finished product on Friday to post on my blog. We have to have a little but of fun at work every now and then!

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

OH YEAH... don't forget to check out Suzanne at All Because Two People Fell in Love. I am being featured tomorrow on her Mystery Monday! Just click on her button below!

All Because Two People Fell in Love

No comments:

Post a Comment