Wednesday, September 7, 2011

MIA... it happens frequently with me!

I know, I know! I am pretty much one of the worst bloggers EVER! I have been MIA again! These days I am doing school work (only four more classes until my degree!), cooking and baking lots, and just being flat out lazy! I will admit that I tried blogging last week at least once, but the new interface really turned me off. I guess I will just have to get used to it. I do have somthing to blog about soon though! I won my very first giveaway!! I am super excited to put my order in and recieve my prize! I will post pictures once it arrives and hopefully even host a giveaway of my own with the same company! So be looking forward to that!

Right now, it's off to bed for me and Leonidas. He's already asleep on the couch beside me and I need to get into bed earlier because it is taking an act of Congress to roll me out in the mornings and we all now how hard it is to get Congress to do ANYTHING!

Have a wondeful Thursday Bloggy Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment