Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fall is in the air!

Hello all my wonderful bloggy friends! Fall is in the air!! These last few days in Virginia it has been in the high 60's during the day and maybe low 50's at night! I have totally cut off my AC! I think Fall is probably my favorite season. I enjoy wearing sweaters and hoodies and boots! not to mention super cute dresses with tights and boots! Another reason I like Fall being in the air is that it is another Season closer to my Hubs coming home! We still havn't had R&R but we are almost halfway through this dang deployment! WOOHOO! I have another appointment with my orthodontist this upcoming week, we will start getting measurments and impressions for the big surgery which is most likely going to be in November. Like I said in my last post, I am back in school! I am currently taking American Literature from the Civil War to Present, it's keeping me pretty busy as you can tell I havn't blogged in a LOOOONG time! This class is one of my last four classes before I get my associates in Public Health... THANK YOU COAST GUARD for paying for every bit of it!

I have some pretty exciting blog posts coming up! I have to blog about a giveaway that I won, the prize will be here this week, just in time for my birthday! I will probably be holding a giveaway with this company! So keep an eye out! By Friday I will have posted all about the giveaway I won and hopefully have information about how YOU can enter to win!

I also am so excited to blog about some AMAZING 8th graders and what they have done for my deployed husband and the guys that he is with! Keep an eye out for that! I am just waiting to get approval from their teacher to post the pictures they sent me :)!

Last but not least! I am being featured on Mystery Monday's by the lovely Suzanne at All Because Two People Fell in Love. Check her out to see what it's all about and if you are interested in being featured let her know! She just started Mystery Monday's!


No comments:

Post a Comment