Woohoo for another Friday! Linking up with Wife of a Sailor for MilSpouse Friday Fill In! Link up with her and join in!!
1. If you could have a private concert with any singer, who would it be? submitted by An Air Force Wife’s Blog
Haha, oh man! I am thinking of how to answer this question without having my hubbster mad at me lol. I know that if I answer Chris Young because he's my favorite right now, that my hubby is sick of hearing about Chris Young on my blog ;). In all reality though I think that I would probaby want a private concert from (not taking into account that the question doesn't say you can't choose someone who has already passed away) Conway Twitty! I love the old style country music and who better to have a private concert with!
2. Is there anything you do to supplement your family’s income? submitted by Our Life, One Adventure at a Time
I am also active duty military (Coast Guard) so my husband and I both greatly contribute to our family's income! My husband outranks... I am slowly catching up, but I still contribute and we live quite comfortably. Ask me again in a little over a year when my enlistment ends and I join my hubby in Hawaii!
3. During your pregnancy (whether past, present, or future), what did you nickname your unborn baby before you knew the sex? submitted by Explosions of Love
This would be the future for me and honestly I have no idea. I am sure my Hubby will want to nickname our unborn baby Chuck Norris or somthing silly like that... I guess that's why I love him! I will say that when one of my dear friends was pregnant with her little girl we nicknamed her unborn baby -Pod-. It was cute and catchy!
4. Have you ever won a blog giveaway? If so what did you win? submitted by Mrs. O’s Life
I have never won a blog giveaway... I have never even entered a blog giveaway. I am still new to the blogosphere so I guess I need to start looking for these blog giveaways!!
5. If I looked into your refrigerator right now, what would I find? submitted by Married to the Army
Right now since it's just me in the house, in my refrigerator you will find the following:
Fat free milk, gogurt, cheese, homemade sweet pickles, lots of fresh spinach, hotdogs, butter, and fresh asparagus. Pretty boring I know.