Thursday, July 14, 2011

What's YOUR Song?






Wooohooo for Thursday! It's that time again... time to link up with Goodnight Moon for "What's YOUR Song?"


This week I needed a song that really lifts my spirits. It's been a rough two weeks with this deployment. The first time I heard this song I was riding in the car with my mom in NC a few weeks ago and I could not believe my ears... and that they were playing it on the radio!! It sent me into a sheer giggle fit, it's far too catchy to not like. This is one of the CDs I plan to send my Hubby because I know he will love it!

**Warning... it does have a slight undertone of raunchiness**




I hope you all have a wondeful Friday followed by a hopefully relaxing weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Bahaha I love this song! So funny! I'm hating the deployment this week too. Ugh. I'm waiting for it to get easy... yeah. Not so much. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that time would start to go by a little faster considering that 3 months ago we were were crying all over each other... it's DRAGGING!! Sending hugs right back at you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for following me! And it is nice to find someone who is actually from NC ya know lol. Im from the triad area. Loved this song! I have never heard it before, I am def going to have to show my bf when I see him next week lol. Thanks again for stopping by! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha this song is awesome! Thanks for sharing! Love your blog :) I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this song :) Gosh, lately there have been some great country songs coming out!

    ReplyDelete