Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Spoiled... just to have my bubble bust...

So the last few days have been pretty BLAH for me. I have figured out that I got too accustomed for pretty much knowing exactly when my Hubby would be calling me. My bubble has definitley been busted though, I havn't heard his voice in far too long! :( I do miss my dear sweet hubby!

On a happier note, Leonidas is loving going to the dog park everyday. I guess since my spoiling has halted, I decided to spoil him. It wears him out enough to where he isn't going 150 miles an hour all day and night. We went to the dog park today only to get caught in a torrential downpour!! We were both soaked by the time we made it back to the jeep... and go figure 5 minutes after getting in the jeep it stopped!

On and even HAPPIER note... tomorrow I get to head to North Carolina after work! It will be a nice long weekend! And the most exciting news is that I get to see one of my greatest friends Kim!! I havn't seen her in over a year when she and her husband got transferred to Kentucky. Well now they are coming to Bragg and I can't be more excited!! I can't wait to be able to decide to go home to NC and visit my Kimmy! It's a much shorter drive than going to Kentucky! AND on top of that, my Hubby is going to be sooooo excited to be able to hang out with Kim's Hubby on R&R whenever that may be!

This is Kim and I all dressed up for the Old Guard Ball in 2009!

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of those people who know when they are going to get a call. I wanted to punch some lady in the face the other day because she was complaining about how her deployed husband needed to leave her the F alone because she got to talk to him a couple times a day for hours at a time. Ummm I will trade any day!

    You look gorgeous in your picture! Yay for having your friend close again! That's awesome. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great and it's great to have you come down so often! I have a feeling this is going to be one of my most favoritist years ever!!!

    On another note: Milspouse drama will always be around and aloud. It is important to see your husband as your greatest information source, your best friend, and the ONLY person through the deployment to tell you the truth. No matter what anyone says, stay true to the husband because most of what you hear is a rumor. He will be your only truth. I know exactly what you are going through, I'm here any day of the week and any time of the day. Great blog :-)
    LOVELOVE

    ReplyDelete