Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 2 - Nine Loves

These are my nine LOVES for the 10 Day Challenge, day 2. They are in no specific order.

9. True Blood! I just can't get enough of it! I think there is far too many months in between the seasons!

8. Sleep! I love to sleep, just ask my husband! He hates that I take so many naps, especially while he is deployed, he worries about me... which brings me to number 7...

7. The most amazing husband in the world! He takes amazing care of my and I am the luckiest girl in the world to have him!

6. My puppers Leonidas. He is my furbaby, my four-legged child! I would do anything for him!

5. My wonderful family! I come from a rather large family, 3 sisters and 3 brothers as well as 1 brother in law!  My family as well as my husband's family pretty much rocks!

4. Reading, I really love to escape into a good book!

3. My friends! They are just an extension to my family!

2. North Carolina! I am a Carolina girl and I always love going home!

1. GOD!


1 comment:

  1. The Castle was amazing! I will do a post in a bit with pics from it. I am def in love!! :)

    ReplyDelete