Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day Five - Six Places

So yesterday I didn't get to post because I worked like usual and then I volunteered at the Pre-Season Opener of the Redskins -vs- the Steelers with the Boy Scouts. It was a VERY long day so today has been mostly catching up and resting! Yesterday in the 10 Day YOU Challenge was supposed to be Six Places... so that is my post today.

6. Scotland... I absolutley LOVE the Scottish accent as well as pictures that I have seen of Scotland. It looks so lush and green. Not to mention, my favorite actor is Scottish... Gerard Butler **swoon**.




5. Ireland... another location where the accents are rather enticing. Plus my sexy Hubby has some Irish in him! I would love to go to Ireland and explore with him!




4. New York... I have to throw this one in because I am always harassing my Hubby and giving him a pouty face saying how he never takes me anywhere... lol. He isn't the biggest fan of crowds... and when exactly do I want to go to New York? During the Holidays! I want to go during Christmas to be able to see the Tree at Rockefeller Center.




3. Hawaii... this is another must have on this list because Hawaii will most likely be the next place I live with my Husband when he returns from the dirtbox! We got married in Hawaii and it will ALWAYS hold a special place in my heart!


This is Baby Makapu'u Beach... 11MAR11.


2. I think I would like to visit Montana in the Winter. My mom and stepdad went to Bozeman, Montana on their honeymoon in April of this year and from the pictures, it looked beautiful!




1. Finally, Bora Bora! Ever since I was a little girl, I have wanted to honeymoon in Bora Bora! It's so beautiful in pictures! I want to stay for at least 5 days in one of those cute little bungalow's out over the water! My Hubby says he will take me there... one day! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment