Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day Four - Seven Wants

I have been pretty good at keeping up with the 10 Day Challenge of YOU. Today is Day Four - Seven Wants... (Again... in no particular order)

7. I WANT to live with my Hubby!!

6. I WANT to get accepted to a nursing school after my enlistment ends!

5. I WANT to have children with my sweet Hubby who will make a wonderful Daddy!

4. I WANT to have a ranch! Somewhere I could have all the dogs I wanted, as well as horses (yes, even though I am allergic to their dander... that's what allegra and benadryl are made for!)

3. I WANT to stay in the USCG Reserves when my enlistment ends... at least until I get my nursing degree, then I am thinking of Airforce Reserves!

2. I WANT another puppy dog... Leonidas should have a little sister :).

1. I WANT my Hubby to come home safe and sound from Afghanistan. For that matter I would like for all the deployed troops to come home safely!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I love number one. That is the most stereotypical military lifestyle want that no one else understands out there. Good luck with nursing school and I think you should get a puppy too. Aww!

    ReplyDelete